The top five Small business marketing trends in 2018 include social media management, SEO, digital advertising, and website analytics, according to a report summarized by Ayaz Nanji of MarketingProfs.
- In 2018, 38% of small business owners plan to spend on social media management. 30% plan to spend on SEO and digital advertising. 24% plan to spend on website analytics.
- The data in this report is from a survey conducted in October 2017 among 1,000 small business owners in the United States. Survey says that 46% of small business owners don’t know if their marketing strategies work, 17% know their strategies aren’t working and 37% say their marketing efforts are effective.
- 2018 is the year of social media marketing, as 71% of small business owners expect to use social media to acquire new customers, according to recent research from Infusionsoft. Facebook is the social media platform of choice, as 75% of respondents plan to include Facebook as part of their social media strategy in 2018.
- Optimizing SEO for a website is crucial for 2018, especially for business owners seeking to advertise digitally. SEO and digital advertising are also smart as most consumers spend their time online via their mobile smartphones.
- Utilizing website analytics tools, like Google Analytics, will assist business owners in analyzing and optimizing their digital marketing efforts. These tools help give crucial information, like what days and times consumers are visiting your website.
The team at Perfect Six marketing offers the solution to what is said to be the biggest challenge of 2018: finding the time or resources for marketing. From social media management, SEO, digital advertising, website analytics, and more. Perfect Six marketing offers all services inside and out of the top five small business marketing trends 2018. Visit www.theperfectsix.com for more information.
#SmallBusiness #MarketingTrends2018 #MarketingTrends #PerfectSixMarketing